Holiday Cottages, Nairn, Near Inverness for Holiday Let
You can check availability of our Holiday Cottages, Nairn, Near Inverness and book online here. For short breaks please call 07923 832739 or email email@example.com
Terms of Let
All bookings made online are provisional until confirmed by Chilli North Holidays by email.
Once a booking has been confirmed, a Contract has been entered into. The person whose name appears on the Booking Letter agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all the following Conditions of Let are adhered to by all members of the party.
1. To limit the number of people occupying any one property to that stated in the brochure.
2. To pay 10% deposit on booking, with the balance payable 6 weeks before the start of the holiday. If a booking is made less than 6 weeks before the start of the holiday full rent must be paid at the time of booking, having first checked that the property of your choice can be reserved for you.
3. To accept that a completed email booking letter agreed by both parties is a binding contract and that any subsequent amendments must be agreed by both parties in writing.
4. To notify any cancellation in writing and pay any monies due. If the accommodation is re-let at the full rate, a full refund will be issued. If not re-let then a partial refund will be issued. To safeguard against cancellation charges & other unforeseen eventualities we strongly recommend Cancellation Insurance.
5. If cottage becomes unavailable after booking due to unforeseen circumstances wee will endeavor to move you to a similar one or upgrade.
6. To keep any pet, under strict control at all times and accept liability for any damage caused. Pets must be house-trained, are not to be left alone at any time in or near the accommodation, unless specifically agreed with the property owners and must not be exercised in fields during lambing time. Animal hairs to be removed from carpets and pets are not allowed onto the furniture or in any bedrooms. Any fouling in the gardens should be cleared.
7. To accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests’ risk. Also guests agree to absolve the Property Owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
8. To use the property solely for its purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept the owner’s right to refuse to hand over the property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours, unreasonable behaviour may result in the owners’ asking guests to leave.
9. To allow the owners or agents access to the property at all reasonable times.
10. To respect and look after their accommodation during their stay and to leave the property clean and tidy, with full inventory. Also to take responsibility for minimising the fire risk.
11. The £50 deposit for damages will be retained in the event of any damages or breakages. Please accept the owner’s discretionary £40 charge for extra cleaning if the property has been left in an untidy mess.
12. To agree not to sub-let or re-assign the property to another person or persons without the owners’ permission.
13. To vacate the property by 10.00 hrs latest on the final day of let, unless otherwise agreed with the owners. Failure to vacate promptly may incur a minimum penalty charge of £10, or more, depending on the degree of inconvenience to owners/incoming guests. Guest arrival time is from 16.00 hrs. onwards.